Registration of Pakistani Children Born Abroad
Birth Registration is done for children under the age of 2 years only. Apply for NICOP if child is older than 2 years. Birth registration application can be submitted in person or via express mail.
- Complete Form S-1 Click here for FORM S-1 PDF file
- 2 Current Photographs of the child
- Original birth certificate and a copy of the Passport.
- Proof of father's Pakistani nationality (NICOP or Passport) attach photocopy
- Parent Consent Form need to be submitted along with the application
- Registration fee $5 (Money order) .
Note (i) Express Mail: If application is submitted through mail, a self addressed prepaid express USPS envelope is mandatory. The applicant should write their return address clearly to avoid confusion. Current cost for the prepaid express envelope is $24.70. Do not use Metered stamps. Click here for US Postal Services. Embassy will not be responsible for loss of documents in the mail.
Note (ii): All fees are payable in US postal money orders or cashier cheques made payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. Please do not send cash or personal cheques. Please make sure to include your name and address on money orders or cashier cheques. All fees are non- refundable.