Overseas Pakistanis Complaint Wing

The Grievance Commissioner on Overseas Pakistanis has established a Complaint Wing to address the individual and systematic issues of overseas Pakistanis related to the Federal Government Ministries, Departments, Organizations and Agencies.

Overseas Pakistanis may file complaints directly to the Grievance Commissioner on Overseas Pakistanis at

Grievances/Complaints i.e. family & properties disputes and employment problems etc. of Overseas Pakistani pertaining to Punjab Province for resolution may please be forwarded to the Overseas Pakistani Commission (OPC) Punjab at

For any kind of Feedback on Consular or other services please email us at

Thank you.

August 13, 2015
Washington D.C