Registration of Pakistani Children Born Abroad
- Complete Form S-1 Click here for FORM S-1 PDF file
- 2 Current Photographs of the child
- Original birth certificate and a copy of the Passport.
- Proof of father's Pakistani nationality (NICOP or Passport) attach photocopy
- Registration fee $5 (Money order) .
Note (i) Express Mail: If application is submitted through mail, a self addressed prepaid express USPS envelope is mandatory. The applicant should write their return address clearly to avoid confusion. Current cost for the prepaid express envelope is $24.70. Do not use Metered stamps. Click here for US Postal Services. Embassy will not be responsible for loss of documents in the mail.
Note (ii): All fees are payable in US postal money orders or cashier cheques made payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. Please do not send cash or personal cheques. Please make sure to include your name and address on money orders or cashier cheques. All fees are non- refundable.
Washington DC Contacts
Washington DC Embassy
Note: Please include your cell number in the email.