Before visiting the Online Visa Portal, please review following general instructions:
- All travelers entering Pakistan are required to provide their contact and travel information through the Pass Track App downloadable from Google App Store / Apple App Store
- All inbound passengers of age 6 years and above will be required to possess a valid negative PCR Test Result conducted within 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan. All arriving passengers of age 6 years and above will be tested through Rapid Antigen Testing upon arrival in Pakistan and positive testing passengers between age of 6 and 12 years will be Home Quarantined under the supervision of concerned Civil administration while Positive testing passengers above 12 years of age will be Quarantined at a designated facility as per procedure already in -vogue. . Detailed information on COVID-19/ Travel Guidelines/ PCR Test Requirements can be found here
- Please carefully choose the correct category (Family Visit Visa, Tourism/Visit Visa, Business Visa etc) from the online visa portal to avoid unnecessary delays and inconvenience.
- Please carefully choose the correct jurisdiction before applying visa online. List of jurisdictions can be found here
- Please ensure that legible/clear copies of the required documents are uploaded. For specifications about the photograph, please review the guidelines here.
- Applicants applying in Tourism/Visit Category are required to attach/upload invitation/sponsor letter from a Pakistani Host (Citizen/Organization) on an affidavit along with his/her Pakistani Identification Card, duly notarized. This is in addition to the online documents requirement at the online visa portal
- Applicants applying in Business Category are required to attach invitation letter from the company/organization in Pakistan and employment/recommendation letter from the company/organization in the US.
- Notarized Parent Consent Form for visa applicants under 18 years of age should be submitted in all visa categories
- Indian Nationals are not eligible to apply visa online. Please follow detailed instructions for submitting manual visa application here